Customer Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Customer Support Analyst|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£130 - £140 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 13:55|
Customer Support Analyst
Contract. Coventry. £140 P/d. 4 Months +. Public Sector
Customer Support Analyst required in Coventry. The role requires effective communication and organisational skills, and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service. Be able to work autonomously and within a team to support the end user efficiently. The candidate will be expected to multi-task and deal with numerous cases at any one time.
- Perform second line support function, adhering to the incident management process for users through to resolution.
- Investigate and take appropriate action to resolve Data queries/errors
- Provide high quality customer service. Provide users with progress updates on their cases. Ensure the information provided is accurate, regular and easy to understand.
- Manage and organise own workload to consistently meet service levels.
- All dealings with internal and external users is professional. Both internal and external users' expectations are met.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Skills and experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work accurately with data
- Data entry experience would be beneficial
- IT Literate - able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Experience of providing accurate customer service preferably in a heavily regulated environment - case handlers, complaint handlers back ground could be sufficient.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Desirable: Experience of working on a first line or second line service desk and ITIL knowledge would be an advantage. Knowledge of the ITSM toolset, Servicenow or other would also be an advantage.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Support Analyst
£160 - £190 per day
Service Desk Analyst
Up to £0.00 per annum
Oracle ReSA Business Analyst
£500 - £600 per day
Wintel Infrastructure Support - Edinburgh - 9 months
Up to £180 per day
C# / WPF Programmer - Irvine - £35,000 - £42,000
Irvine, North Ayrshire
£35000 - £42000 per annum