Cyber Incident Response Lead
|Job Title:||Cyber Incident Response Lead|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Antonia Hayward|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 17:09|
This role requires you to work alongside a team of technical experts, across several areas, as technical lead and providing support on a range of complex problems for clients across a broad range of industry sectors.
Are you a strong investigator who can lead and investigate incidents, experience of running and managing multiple incidents is essential.
Manage a number of Analysts performing a range of tasks from digital forensics to analysis of network data logs, likely perform a range of technical work alongside them as well as manage the bigger picture of the incident and lead the investigation. You will also engage with the client. As part of our highly skilled technical services team, and as a technical lead, you will also support other work, ranging from supporting security reviews of bespoke control systems to research into attack methods.
What you will be doing
- Deliver high quality work to meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Perform technical analysis tasks such as forensics, analysis of network logs, malware etc.
- Manage team members and leading incident investigations
- Attend client site for engagements where required (often managing the incident on their side)
- Research and analysis of techniques and threat intelligence
- Support bids and proposals for the technical services area, and support general business development
- Understand where off the shelf tools are appropriate and identify opportunities for novel solutions
- Have a keen interest in security and thrive on complex challenges
What we are looking for
- Direct experience in one or more of the following domains (and their associated tools) preferably with a recognised qualification (such as GIAC, MCP, CREST CCIM, HIA or NIA)
- Host forensics / intrusion analysis
- Network intrusion analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Malware analysis
- Operating System internals and security (Essential to have Windows experience, other operating systems are desirable).
- Experience leading investigations and managing incident analysts
- Knowledge of malware behaviour and techniques employed by attackers to evade existing security controls
- Self motivated and motivates others keeping morale and performance high
- Experience in penetration testing, threat intelligence and detection of incidents / network monitoring
- Knowledge of security applications or processes in one or more of the following platforms
- Desktop operating systems (both Linux and Windows based)
- SCADA and Industrial Control
- Embedded systems
- Consultancy experience
- Existing Developed Vetting clearance
- Excellent relationship building skills with stakeholders, vendors and suppliers.
- Understanding of existing and emerging technologies
- People management skills.
- Experience of CESG/NCSC Cyber Incident Response scheme teams (As a member, or leader)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's