Cyber Security Analyst / Security Administrator, 3mths, Glasgow
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst / Security Administrator, 3mths, Glasgow|
|Salary:||£250 - £425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 18:25|
Cyber Security Analyst / Security Administrator - Cyber Threat, Vulnerability
ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
3 months, Glasgow
IT Cyber Security Analyst with ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials experience required to work with a public sector client.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of administration of current ELK platform
- Assisting users in defining their needs for new access rights and privileges.
- Operating and administering physical and logical access controls and directly associated security services relating to all platforms used in order to provide continuous and secure access to information services.
- Development of analytics and dashboards
- Reviewing compliance, working closely with the Risk and Compliance team.
- Assessing configurations and security procedures for adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Investigating and reconciling violation reports and logs
- Investigating any other identified security breaches in accordance with established procedures.
- Reviewing network usage and assessing the implications of any unacceptable usage and breaches of privileges or policy.
- Researching security vulnerabilities, countermeasures and mitigations.
- Experience of ELK, vulnerability management tools, and information security controls.
- Awareness and understanding of networking, infrastructure and application architectures both cloud based and on-premise.
- Experience of applying government and international security standards, e.g. ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials etc.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating effectively to different audiences, including senior management, with the ability to describe technical issues in a non-technical manner.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Assurance Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum + Market Rates
Lead Java / Spring Developer / AWS / TDD - Glasgow - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Senior DevOps / SRE / Agile Consultant - Glasgow / Edinburgh
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits