Cyber Security Lead
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Lead|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 10:16|
Cyber Security Lead / Manager - **MUST BE SC CLEARED**
12-month fixed term contract. Based in London. Paying between £49k - £58k
Public sector organisation seeking an experienced Cyber Security Specialist which shall be responsible for ensuring that all Information Services are assessed and protected against vulnerabilities and exposure to internal or external cyber-attacks. The successful applicant shall be expected to manage IT security incidents and ensure that appropriate technical actions are taken across the organisation.
- Cyber Security Lead / Manager / Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Networking Technical lead
- SOC Analyst
- Pen Tester / Consultant
- Networking with Cyber Security
- Develop and sustain cyber risk management policies
- Ensure cyber risk management is comprehensive, aligned to departmental objectives and in line with NCSC guidelines
- Ensure security, risk and governance decision-making process is integrated into projects, programmes and solutions.
To be considered you must have:
- Valid SC clearance is a must
- Proven experience of successfully architecting, integrating, managing and delivering cyber security, governance and risk initiatives with a working knowledge of relevant cyber security standards, frameworks and risk assessment methodologies.
- Experience of OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS Top 25, WASC, Microsoft Azure, Advanced Threat Protection, Network Architectures, Data Encryption, Windows 10 and DNS
- Responsibility for facilitating agreement to Cyber Security risk appetite statements.
- Experience of Cyber Security controls testing strategy and execution.
- Experience of Cyber Security control framework and capability benchmarking.
- Good relationship/stakeholder management skills and the ability to articulate risk to business stakeholders, and proven communication and presentation skills.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's