Cyber Security Operations Lead
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Operations Lead|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 16:42|
Cyber Security Operations Lead - Public Sector - 6 months - London
The role shall require co-ordinating responses to incidents flagged by Cyber security analysts, ensuring that incidents are isolated and categorised appropriately. Escalating incidents and working with teams and suppliers within the Digital Service where appropriate and keeping the Cyber Authority and other Security stakeholders up to date and aware of incidents. You shall be responsible for developing and reviewing the incident response process, policy and procedure. Raising awareness of the function through the Digital Service to ensure consistency in response and compliance with policy.
- Supervising or managing a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- carrying out technology security threat and vulnerability assessments (procuring quality assuring assessments where more specialised knowledge is needed)
- developing, shaping and managing security projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget and deliver effectively
- managing prevalent and emerging cyber security threats, and proven experience of dealing with issues such as Advance Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Drafting and implementing security processes.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's