|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 11:16|
6 month FTC
This role supports the development and maintenance of some of the organisations' major forecasting models and supports internal stakeholders to meet their analytical requirements through:
- Strategic analysis
- Analytical support to marketing department
- Annual business planning and budgeting.
- Design and production of Financial Performance reports
- Drive continuous improvement
- Ad hoc tasks/projects
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Analytical software skills. Intermediate-advanced level of Excel, (with experience of VBA) and experience of using the package R.
- Excellent general numerical analytical skills - required for data preparation and analysis and interpretation of large data sets and survey data, appreciation of risk/uncertainty/scenario analysis and population distribution analysis.
- Some knowledge of population modelling and/or data-mining and/or forecasting techniques.
- Communication and customer service skills - to ensure customer requests, arising issues, results and conclusions are clearly, accurately and meaningfully conveyed to the stakeholders and across the team.
- Project and resource management skills required for self-management of multiple work streams.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's