|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||October / November 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 13:45|
Data Analyst - Permanent role - £25 - £30k with benefits
Our client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Data Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for analysis, reporting and management of data across the business, you will help deliver insights and analysis to enable the business to run the operation and make informed decisions. The role will lead in the creation of actionable insight from data through the application of first-class analytics.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- The ability to develop and document procedures and workflows.
- Ability to work with raw data and present it in a meaningful way to influence business decisions.
- Degree/Qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Relational databases, one or more of the following: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL/Maria.
- NO-SQL experience on at least one platform such as Mongo, Reddis, Cassandra.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Exposure to front-end reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Pentaho, BIRT.
- Requirements Analysis/Modelling.
- An understanding of the GDPR regulations.
- Good T-SQL skills.
- Experience of database performance tuning.
- An understanding of big data science.
- Experience of source control, preferably Git.
- Familiar with the dashboard presentation of data.
- Two or more years of business/data analysis or related technical experience.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + 10% Annual Bonus
Data Governance Lead
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Data Engineer / Developer
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£60000 - £61000 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £30000 per annum + Negotiable