|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||€300 - €350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 14:50|
Data Analyst (Retail / Supply Chain)
c€350 per day
9 Month Contract
Our client, an international retailer, requires a Data Analyst to join their team for an initial 9-month contract. The core focus of the role is to provide analysis of retail inventory data, manipulating the data into various formats, and providing input to reporting metrics and helping set-up the reporting associated with Inventory management.
Suitable applicants will have:
- excellent Data Analysis and Data Manipulation skills
- experience of Process Mapping and Process Flows (preferably using MS Visio)
- exposure to Inventory Management in Finance operations or analytical roles
- an appreciation of the importance of appropriate controls and impacts on Financial Reporting
- detail oriented, well-developed analytical skills
- a continuous improvement mindset
- the ability to design new and improve existing processes
Applicants should possess the right to work in Ireland (EU Passport / Stamp 4 Visa) and be able to work 5 days a week in Central Dublin from 08:45 to 17:45.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's