Data Analyst (6 months) EDL, Cognos, Data Warehouse
|Job Title:||Data Analyst (6 months) EDL, Cognos, Data Warehouse|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 17:24|
Data Analyst - 6 months - Gourock
Data Modelling - ETL - Kimball - Data Warehouse - Agile - Waterfall - SQL - Data Warehouse
We have a fantastic opportunity with our public-sector client for a 6 month contract based in Gourock.
You will be required to define data requirements, provide logical & physical data modelling expertise, define & manage data mapping, assist in planning, implementation, delivery and continued improvement of enterprise information management.
Essential skills -
- Commercial experience of data analysis and data requirements definition
- Understanding of Data Warehouse Kimball methodologies
- Hands on ETL Developer experience (SSIS is a core technology knowledge required)
- Experience of SQL Server 2012 - RDBMS & TSQL
- Experience of full project lifecycle - Waterfall & Agile
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Cyber Security Analyst - 6 months - East Kilbride
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£400 - £600 per day
Vulnerability Analyst - Glasgow - 6-months - £250-320 per day
£250 - £320 per day
Coventry, West Midlands
£350 - £450 per day