|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£300 - £327 per day|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Haughton|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 10:29|
Data Analyst - Retail
Contract. 6 months +. £300-£327 per day. Reading with European travel
Our Global retail client based in Reading are recruiting for a Data Analyst on a contract basis for 6 months initially. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised retailers and see how they operate across the Europe. There will be some European travel that the client will cover.
You will be responsible for;
- Gathering and understanding requirements for the design of new allocation module algorithms.
- During testing of algorithms develop excel modules to predict Recommended Order Quality.
- Match predicted results against the new allocation module test system.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand requirements
- During the testing phase you will be responsible for developing data analysis techniques
- Compare against the ROQ results calculated by the new Allocation Module system, against those calculated by the old system.
- Evaluate new results
- Agree parameters if these need to be changed
- Experience of working within a retail environment
- Use or Oracle products particularly (Oracle Retail Allocation)
- Comparative data analysis.
- Happy to travel for 2-3 days every 2-3 weeks to European Head offices.
Comparative- Retail- Data Analysis- Allocation
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£15 - £18 per hour
£15 - £18 per hour
Port Sunlight, Merseyside
Up to £45000.00 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
West London, London
Up to £64400.00 per annum