|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£300 - £327 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2017 16:09|
Data Analyst - Retail (Buying and Merchandising)
Contract. Reading. Global Retail. £300-£327 Per day. 6 months +
Data Analyst required urgently in Reading.
- Gain a full understanding of the requirements for and design of the new Allocation Module algorithms - including inputs used and the parameters that can be amended by business users.
- During controlled algorithm testing, develop excel models that will predict the correct ROQ result based on pre-defined inputs and parameters - and match these predicted results against results from the new Allocation Module test system.
- Work with different stakeholder groups to understand their requirements on data analysis performed in each test phase and how they wish to have the results presented to them.
- During parallel run, develop data analysis techniques to :
- Allow comparison of the ROQ results calculated by the new AM system against those calculated by the old AM system (based on the same live inputs) .
- evaluate the new AM system results at a number of levels of granularity in conjunction with UAT resources, agree changes in parameters and evaluate the resulting ROQs
- Present the analysis findings back to a variety of stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of data analysis on a enterprise scale
- Broad experience of Data Analysis tools - for example SQL, Excel, Tableau, Access, Qlikview, Power Pivot etc
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's