Data Analyst - Investments - 6 months
|Job Title:||Data Analyst - Investments - 6 months|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ferguson|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 17:03|
Data Analyst - Investment Operations - Contract - 6 months
Our client has a fantastic contract opportunity for a highly analytical Data Analyst to join their Investment Operations team. This role will be working on complex data related to these takeovers. The data produced will be used in operational and corporate communications which affect the whole business and their customers so a significantly high level of accuracy and attention to detail is an essential criteria of the role.
- Data Analysis in its deepest sense - very good eye for detail
- Must be able to challenge data and be confident enough to challenge anything that doesn't look right - can it be done better?
- Complete or review complex calculations / invoices
- Ensuring all data is accurate
- Identify discrepancies and advising thereafter
- Involved in procedure reviews and adjustments as a subject matter expert
- interpreting complicated financial information
- making informed recommendations
- collating detailed, up-to-date information
- Spread sheets will have thousand of lines of data
- Understand why data is applied and used
- being able to call out where something doesn't look right and be able to contribute to improvement activities
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's