|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 15:18|
Data Architect - Permanent - £39'000 - £44'000 - Taunton, Somerset
Data Architect needed to be responsible for the overall design of the data architecture across multiple divisions and data types (big data, data science, structured, semi-structured and unstructured), balancing the need for access against security and performance requirements. This role will have key input into the enterprise information architecture including data roadmap design, access, usage and stewardship. The position also requires an understanding of emerging regulatory issues surrounding information assets (such as consumer privacy laws, data retention, outsourced data and specific industry guidelines). The role will also consider the development or use of process models, creation or use of information or target data models, interface designs, and technical alignment of solutions, security and quality of information assets.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of defining and implementing data security, governance, lifecycles, standards, strategies, principles and policies.
- Experience of using data modelling tools and techniques.
- Experience of managing complex information and metadata, including geospatial data modelling and design.
- Experience of working with current and innovative data storage technologies (COTS and OSS).
- Experience of working as a data architect at both an enterprise and agile team level.
- Experience of working with big data platforms and knowledge of Data Science technologies.
- Experience of defining, managing and implementing canonical interfaces that can be used in a service based architecture.
- Eligible for SC Clearance
if you're the Data Architect for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise Architect - Strategic Design - Glasgow
£41000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Senior Technical Architect - 6 months - Glasgow
£550 - £850 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum
Service Manager -Glasgow - 6 months
£200 - £300 per day
SC Cleared Project Control Officer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£250 - £275 per day