|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 17:18|
Data Architect - Six Months - Southampton - Up to £400 per day (Inside IR35)
Data Architect needed to work with Senior Data Architects, Project Managers and Operations/Engineering experts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Considerable experience in UML modelling in Sparx Enterprise Architect
- 5 years plus of working as a Data Architect
- Demonstrable experience in modelling for highly configurable software applications
- Experience of automating model-driven transformations of logical models to physical models
- Experience transforming from logical models to physical JSON schemas
- Ideally experience of modelling geographic data and GIS, in particular Esri software
- Experience in defining mappings/transformations between data models
- Ability to plan, define, estimate and manage the delivery of work packages using the above experience
- Familiarity with version control software such as Subversion and Git
- Excellent communication skills and the flexibility to respond to different programme demands
If you're the Data Architect for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's