Data Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Business Analyst|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 11:37|
Data Business Analyst - £400-450pd - Public Sector - 29th March - Coventry Based
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Data Business Analyst who has worked on data automation projects ideally working with programmes such as Microsoft Access.
- Compare third parties datasets to a previous version of their data; identifying any changes and making the format of the dataset usable by downstream systems.
- For new qualifications, the service will compile the key details we need for the system, in a format we require, to enable us to upload into our systems.
- For changes to existing qualifications, the service will identify what the changes are compared to the previous value(s) and supply enrichment information to enable informed decisions to be made.
- Based on a set of rules we define, we will then either:
- Have a step that after confirmation that we are happy to proceed, processes the data accordingly (with no further action) to enable us to upload these into the live system.
- Have a step that identifies key changes that could cause an impact to our systems; we may want to edit this data before reprocessing.
- Have a step where no action will be taken and the change can be ignored.
- The candidate will be simple and efficient to operate independently, potentially daily.
- The candidate will need to change in line with policy development in such a way, using a service that is freely available, that the end-users can affect such changes independently of the developer.
- A user manual will be produced to support the service which includes any background code used
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£250 - £300 per day + Inside IR35
£34000.00 - £35000 per annum
Data Migration Developer - Government - £500 PD - SC
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
Project Manager - Business Change
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£450 - £550 per day
Service Design & Transition Analyst
£25 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35