|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Mitchell|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 17:17|
Data Engineer Contract
The Data Engineer role will be working within the Safety Operations department.
You will be working closely with colleagues across the organization understand and manipulate the data to support the companies' safety strategy.
We are looking for someone with strong strategic & interpersonal skills to further the ways that they use and deliver data.
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with and foster learning with colleagues using tools and applications to broaden data accessibility and advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- Stay current with and adopt emergent analytical methodologies, tools and applications to ensure fit-for-purpose and impactful approaches.
- Plan for data identification, collection and processing; assess effective ways of presenting and delivering the results to maximize impact and interpretation; implement and/or oversee ensuring compliance with applicable pharma industry regulations and data standards.
- Contribute to the development of data transfer agreements, file format specification design and implementation.
- Collaborate and contribute to functional, cross-functional, enterprise-wide and networks.
- Foster learning within the organisation on data sources and processing
- Contribute to the development and execution of departmental goals and initiatives
Degree level education or exceptional experience within the data field.
- History of collaborating with colleagues throughout organisations
- Demonstrated experience mentoring colleagues and quickly learning new skills
- Experience of effectively working in a matrix environment with international team members
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Senior DevOps Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
£400 - £600 per day
AWS DevOps Engineer - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £600 per day
SQL BI Developer - SSIS, SSRS, Power BI
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum