Data Executive - Marketing
|Job Title:||Data Executive - Marketing|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 11:29|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Data Executive to join a leading creative social marketing agency. In Central London. This leading agency is currently going through a sustained period of growth and are currently heavily investing in talent. The Data Executive will be responsible for supporting the Comms Team in a wide range of data related tasks.
This is a brilliant chance for someone to take the next step in their career and really progress his/her career further. You will gain the full benefits working that comes with working for a large Marketingh Agency.
- Supporting the Comms Team with the creation of contact lists to support ambassador calling, direct mail shots and SMS.
- Production of client friendly reports, incorporating charts, graphs and maps
- Routine and on-going housekeeping records within the database
- Analyse client briefs and raw data, and determine the best way to achieve desired outcome
- Run data cleanse as required
- Numerate with attention to detail
* Strong organisation skills
* Analytical and solution focused
* Advanced hands on experience of excel, including:
o Pivot tables
o De-duping & matching
o Fuzzy matching
o V lookup
* Extensive experience of ESP's, such as Mailchimp or Dotmailer
o Data uploads and management
o Reporting and analytics
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's