|Job Title:||Data Executive|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ope Akin|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 09:31|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Data Executive to join a leading creative social marketing agency.This leading agency is currently going through a sustained period of growth and are currently heavily investing in talent. The Data Executive will be responsible for supporting the Comms Team in a wide range of data related tasks. This will include supporting the delivery of multi-channel communication plans across a wide range of clients, helping improve and grow the contact databases. This role reports into the Head of Comms and would suit a focused and dedicated individual.
- Supporting the Comms Team with the creation of contact lists to support ambassador calling, direct mail shots and SMS
- Production of client friendly reports, incorporating charts, graphs and maps
- Routine and on-going housekeeping of teacher and school records within our database
- Analyse client briefs and raw data, and determine the best way to achieve desired outcome
- Run data cleanse as required
- Strong organisation skills
- Analytical and solution focused
- Pivot tables
- V lookup
- MS Excel
- Extensive experience of ESP's, such as Mailchimp or Dotmailer
Data Selections Executive
This is a brilliant chance for someone to take the next step in their career and really progress his/her career further. You will gain the full benefits working that comes with working for a large Marketingh Agency.
Location: South West London
Salary: £25,000 - £27,500 + Excellent benefits
Apply now for immediately consideration regarding this excellent opportunity!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's