|Job Title:||Data Manager|
|Salary:||£15 - £18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 17:34|
Contract. London. 6 Months +. £17-£18 Per hour.
Data Manager required in London. You will play a key role in managing the data generated by administration. They will work closely with the team to ensure appropriate systems and databases are maintained in an accurate, timely and efficient manner. You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, as well as possessing strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Manage the programme Single Collated List to ensure it is accurate, regularly cleansed and up to date;
- Manage the overall flow of data within the administration and failsafe Team and externally to relevant stakeholders within the Trust in a timely manner;
- Establish and maintain databases/procedures to permit accurate and timely reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
- Ensure that requirements of Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant security and confidentiality procedures are complied with;
Skills and experience
- Excellent Data entry, admin or management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent working knowledge of
- principles of information governance and Data Protection Act
- Ability to work with staff to define
- how best to respond to information requirements.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work collaboratively and
- effectively with others.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + 10% Annual Bonus
Data Governance Lead
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Data Engineer / Developer
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£60000 - £61000 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
Data Protection and Information Assets Advisor
£151 - £160 per day