Data Protection Officer
|Job Title:||Data Protection Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||22nd January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2017 13:57|
Data Protection Officer - Glasgow - 5 months
We have a fantastic contract for an experienced Data Protection Officer for a 5 months contract in Glasgow.
You will be required to assist in a review for GDPR and its impact, manage the implementation of GDPR to ensure full compliance by May 2018, working with the across the organisation ensuring compliance and awareness and training staff.
Essential skills -
- An in-depth understanding of the current Data Protection Act, 1998 and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Understanding of data processing operations
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver information training and materials
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong ICT skills
- A self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work sensitively with confidential information
- Resilient and able to work with minimum supervision
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's