Data Protection Officer
|Job Title:||Data Protection Officer|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 17:10|
Data Protection Officer - 3 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client has an exciting position available for a skilled Data Protection Officer to join their busy team based in Edinburgh. You would be responsible for defining requirements for GDPR compliance across the organisation and developing a programme of activity and recommendations for adequate GDPR implementation.
- Previous engagement in a data protection role, ideally within a large and complex organisation with a proven track record of overseeing and improving compliance.
- Experience of identifying opportunities to improve operational processes
- Ability to promote a data protection culture within the organisation
- Expertise in relation to interpreting and applying information assurance legislation and policies: Data Protection Act, Information Commissioner's Office policies, Statutory Data Sharing Code of Practice, GDPR.
- A relevant qualification from an accredited professional body (BCS, CIPP, CIPP/E, CIPM, GDPR-P etc.).
Please be advised successful candidates will be required to hold/ apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's