Data Protection Specialist - Part time - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Data Protection Specialist - Part time - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£200 - £220 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 17:57|
Data Protection Specialist -6 months 2.5 days P/W - Edinburgh
We have a fantastic, urgent opportunity live in Edinburgh for a Data Protection Specialist to join an established team in the public sector.
- Experience of working in data protection, information governance, information security, information management or similar function with a focus on data privacy
- Working knowledge of the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Experience translating data protection legislation into easily-digestible, internal communications
- Experience contributing toward the development of data protection policies and procedures
- Excellent communications skills with experience of stakeholder engagement
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Consultant - 6 month - Edinburgh
£250 - £400 per day
Product Coordinator - 3 months - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
£300 - £400 per day
£3080 - £34000 per annum
User Experience Researcher
£400 - £475 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum