|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2018 11:14|
It seems that these days there's a lot of interest in building out an analytics platform to mine insights from large datasets or natural language text. The tech team in this organisation are engaged in just such an activity, deriving knowledge for their customers from vast quantities of Web interaction data. You will be a huge part of the success of this..
They are heavily invested in cloud technologies, especially Amazon Web Services at the moment but incorporating some of Google's artificial intelligence APIs. They already run many tools including Spark, Elasticsearch and Kubernetes.
You will Be:
- Experienced in NLP;
- Able to present algorithms and experiments in layman's terms
- Understand the importance of delivering productionised outputs
- Able to deliver clear, understandable code (they use Python & Java at present but Scala, R and others are by no means excluded)
- Comfortable in a Unix environment (Mac and Linux, basically)
- A good team player with great communication skills and ready to interact freely all the way from your peers to the CEO;
- Degree qualified in a subject that exposed you to statistical methods and NLP.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Life Insurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness
- Group company pension scheme with Aviva (Company Contribution 4%)
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Private Medical cover & Healthcare Assessment
- Dental Scheme
- Tech buy scheme
- Holiday buy/sell
- Travel Insurance
- Gym Flex
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Agile Working (e.g. 8am-4.30pm or 10am -6.30pm)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's