|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 17:12|
This Pioneering Digital Content Marketing agency are looking for a Data Scientist to manage Big Data across multiple platforms. The role involves reading and interpreting Big Data and creating insight reports to deliver to clients, across all subject matters.
- Analyse large datasets in order to discover trends in user behaviour.
- Develop and make use of machine learning algorithms.
- Produce and deliver insight reports programmatically.
- Integrate your programs with other systems.
- Previous exposure to data mining, predictive analytics, probabilistic modelling and/or NLP using Big Data.
- Previous experience in data analysis.
- Strong knowledge of a programming language for data analysis and backend integration.
- Strong academic background in a scientific or technical subject
- Excellent communication skills and conveying ideas effectively.
- Exposure to AWS or similar
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's