|Job Title:||Database Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 15:57|
DBA - Edinburgh - 6 months - Postgres/MongoDB
A public sector organisation looking for a DBA to work a 6 month contract.
Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the organisation's system databases based on Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, SQL server and Informix. Involved in the planning and development of the migration strategy to move existing databases to Postgres DB as well as taking a lead in any Postgres projects. Troubleshooting and resolving any issues on behalf of the users. Involved in the planning and execution of data migration from legacy applications and databases to the new technology estate where appropriate.
- Must have experience managing, optimising and administering one of Postgresql, Oracle or Informix, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Experience performing database tuning
- Experience establishing and enforcing database security
- Experience working with Spatial databases (e.g. PostGIS)
- Performing database upgrades of Oracle, Postgresql, MongoDB
- Experience working with non-sql databases such as MongoDB
- Experience in using agile techniques and methodologies to improve value, flow and quality in delivery
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's