|Job Title:||Database Analyst|
|Salary:||£36000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 15:41|
Database Analyst - Permanent - North West
£38,000 + Additional Benefits
As a Database Analyst you will be part of the Consumer Performance Platform, building a technology platform that will create a holistic view of our consumer, covering an increasing number of consumer data sources globally. Additionally, the platform will contain all our Digital Assets, Recipes and Product Information.
As a Database Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Defining and building highly available and secure data platforms that support of the Consumer Performance programme.
- Collaboration with Database architect, designing, building, maintaining and enhancing the data models supporting all products and capabilities within the team.
- Designing high-quality data solutions for key marketing systems, as part of a growing and evolving DevOps team.
- Ensuring data models and data capability comply with specifications, aligned to database standards.
- Providing expertise in database and cloud hosting technologies.
- Designing, management and architecture of Hadoop/Apache Project & SQL databases
- Ensuring Data integration using ETL and API toolsets is efficient and secure. (Aligned with database standards and in conjunction with wider team)
- Collaborating on architecture of large scale data products (ingestion, analytics)
- Establishing and maintain appropriate backup/recovery policies and procedures.
- Protecting our most critical data is essential, deliver data solutions aligned to the security data security best practises and standards.
- Collaborating with entire Consumer Performance team to ensure all data is protected as appropriate to its classification.
Essential requirements for the Database Analyst include;
- Experience of working with Big Data.
- Management and integration to Database technology (Hadoop, MS SQL Server, Hibernate, ETL)
- Experience of working with teams using Agile / DevOps concepts.
- Experience of delivering and securing the highest quality data.
- Dedication to a collaborative working style and the ability to work well in small teams, both onshore and offshore.
- Thrive on solving problems
Desirable requirements for the Database Analyst include;
- Linux (Windows experience also considered)
- Automation (e.g. Chef , Cloud Formation, Puppet, Ambari Blueprints for Hortonworks)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Monitoring Solutions (Zabbix, Cloudwatch)
- Issue, Change and Requirements Management (Jira)
- Source Code Management (BitBucket , GitHub)
- Hosting data on Cloud Technologies (Amazon AWS, Azure, Google)
Database Analyst- Permanent - North West
Please apply for more information
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€300 - €350 per day
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
IT Infrastructure Analyst
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Compliance Business Analyst - Retail
£300 - £330 per day
Business Analyst - BI Retail
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£450 - £470 per day