|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2018 11:50|
Agile Delivery Manager - 6 month contract. INSIDE IR35 **MUST BE SC CLEARED **
Based in Titchfield, Hampshire
My client is seeking a Delivery Manager to lead a highly skilled digital team focussed on the development, delivery and support of products that meet industry standers. Daily tasks shall include leading the delivery of products using agile methodologies. Working with product owners to define the direction of the products and requirements that enable translation to user stories. Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process whilst leading a demanding team and ensuring all products are built to the high standers which are expected.
Skills needed to be considered for this role:
- Highly experienced in leading projects focusing on the provision of advice, guidance and coaching of the delivery team
- Proficient in identifying and removing obstacles that shall hinder delivery, manage risks between delivery teams
- Experienced in agile delivery to develop high-performing, self-motivated and advanced teams
- Able to apply agile frameworks, methodologies and tools and being able to apply them, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Expert in identifying and engaging with stakeholders through a high level of communication skills. Being able to communicate with both technical and non-technical members of staff at all levels
- Advanced in managing budget/finances using appropriate project tracking and monitoring tools.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's