|Job Title:||Deployment Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 09:46|
Our North West based client are currently recruiting for the above role on a contract basis. The role will involve ensuring effective implementation of major business change programmes and providing relevant training and communications to ensure change is embedded.
- Effective communication with the business
- Responsible for overall business change and readiness
- Create and manage budgets
- Responsibility for Business change resources
- Develop deployment strategy and approach for each individual project
- Implement change management activity including planning milestones
- Conducting change and impact assessments
- Assure and govern the readiness of the business to receive change.
- Support UAT activity for business users
- Develop go live and post go live business support
- Previous experience within a business change/deployment role
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Implementation of large scale business change programmes and projects
- Strong communications and project management skills
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's