Deputy Digital Director
|Job Title:||Deputy Digital Director|
|Salary:||£500 - £700 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 14:44|
Deputy Digital Director - 12 Month Contract - Edinburgh - Agile, DevOps, Digital Services
Our major public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy available for a skilled senior IT professional to join their progressive team, this is an excellent opportuntiy to work with a forward-thinking organisation during a major digital transformation.
You will be responsible for leading digital teams, providing senior-level advocacy on the delivery of technology solutions and for embedding a culture of continuous improvement.
- Practical experience of working at a senior level working to deliver exceptional digital services to deliver improvements
- Extensive experience of DevOps implementation
- Agile leader/experience of working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrable experience of the provision of digital services using continuous delivery
- Experience of implementing technology strategies and managing the delivery of associated technical services, solutions and architectures and technologies
- Experience of using open source, cloud platforms, monitoring, provisioning and virtualization
- Understanding of industry standard security policies and processes
- Experience of provision of Digital Services on a 24/7 basis
Please be advised this role falls Inside of IR35 Legislation, successful candidates will be required to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's