Deputy Document and Evidence Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Document and Evidence Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 09:43|
Deputy Documents and Evidence Manager - Edinburgh
Our client has an interesting opportunity for a skilled Documents and Evidence Manager to work on an ongoing major public inquiry based in central Edinburgh, this will be an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend.
You will assist the Document and Evidence Manager with the management of the collection, processing and analysis of documentary evidence gathered by the organisation
- Experience of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of managing a large collection of documents
- Experience of redacting sensitive personal data from large volumes of documents
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Understanding of data protection issues, confidentiality and the handling of sensitive personal data
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working on a public inquiry with the produce fully-referenced research briefings.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's