Deputy Document and Evidence Managers
|Job Title:||Deputy Document and Evidence Managers|
|Salary:||Up to £150 per day|
|Start Date:||December 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 11:00|
Deputy Documents and Evidence Manager - Edinburgh
Our client has an interesting opportunity for a skilled Documents and Evidence Manager to work on an ongoing major public inquiry based in central Edinburgh, starting in December 2017 for a 6 months initial contract.
You will be responsible for the processing and analysis of documentary evidence, building strong working relationships with the wider inquiry team and gaining a comprehensive understanding of the evidence database, working closely with the legal team and assisting the Documents and Evidence Manager. You must have a high level of confidentiality and self-resilience with excellent communications skills.
- Experience of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of managing a large collection of documents
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Understanding of data protection issues, confidentiality and the handling of sensitive personal data
- Experience of analysis and coding of documents added to the evidence database
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working on a public inquiry with the produce fully-referenced research briefings.
Candidates will be expected to holds a Basic Disclosure Scotland issues in the last 12 months or be happy to undergo this clearance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's