Desktop Support/ End User Compute Analyst - Permanent - London
|Job Title:||Desktop Support/ End User Compute Analyst - Permanent - London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Grist|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 09:20|
A Desktop support/ End user compute analyst is required on a permanent basis for an exciting media client in London.
You will be the "First Point of Contact" and "First Contact Resolution" for the clients customers. You will be responsible for providing both remote and deskside support.
You will be responsible for providing deskside assistance for applications, core device support and operating systems, specifically; desktops, laptops, Apple Mac and the corporate software stack.
Salary: Up to £35,000
Start Date: ASAP
- Responding to telephone and email incidents, queries and service requests in a professional and courteous manner based on an agreed SLA or OLA
- Logging of all works - ensuring incidents, queries and service requests are logged, prioritised, tracked and resolved within predefined Service Levels
- Operating in a flexible mode - being able to seamlessly switch between a telephone/desk-side role as and when required
- Agreeing work priority levels with the customer to ensure customer expectations are managed and the ticket reflects the risk & impact accordingly.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction levels are maintained and improved where possible.
- Ensuring a personable desk-side manner with the ability to put users at ease.
- Recognising and adhering to change management processes to protect production environment.
- Manage liaison with suppliers (including internal) to ensure fixes are delivered in a timely fashion
This role would suit someone with 1st and 2nd line support skills looking for a step up in an exciting and challenging environment.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
User Researcher - GDS
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
IT Project Manager - Gourock - Permanent
Up to £45000 per annum
Software Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£27646 - £31949 per annum + depending on experience
Application Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£23665 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
Solutions Architect - Permanent - Edinburgh
£45000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits