Developer / DevOps Engineer (Dev Ops) - Edinburgh - £40-50kpa
|Job Title:||Developer / DevOps Engineer (Dev Ops) - Edinburgh - £40-50kpa|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 16:29|
Developer / DevOps Engineer (Dev Ops) - Edinburgh (EH2)
£40,000 - 50,000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonus, PERMANENT
Want to work with cutting edge technologies in an Agile SCRUM environment?
Are you passionate about furthering your DevOps skills?
Up for the challenge of working within the fast-paced financial services industry?
If the answer to all of these question is 'YES', get in touch with Parity Professionals today. We have multiple permanent Developer / Dev Ops Engineer roles in a motivated and energetic DevOps team based in Edinburgh; these positions come with an excellent salary and benefits package, the option for home working and a great work-life balance.
You will be working with the latest Microsoft technologies and be part of a team that provides a critical service that underpins the tools, technologies, infrastructure and processes that the development teams rely on to deliver solutions to customers. In addition, you'll be working alongside an ambitious digital transformation programme at a time of unprecedented change.
Main duties will include
- Developing complex solutions within own area of technical expertise.
- Carrying out impact assessment of complex changes to existing applications.
- Documenting and agreeing design in advance and to agreed standards.
- Testing all code to ensure any issues are identified as early as possible, working closely with the test team.
- Safely implementing solutions to production environment(s).
- Collaborating closely with other members of the team.
- Contributing to software development practice by sharing ideas and experience.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the following skills:
- Experience of Microsoft .NET, Microsoft C#, Microsoft C#, VSTS/TFS Release Management, Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Strong experience working in an enterprise scale environment
- Demonstrable experience of ability to work with different coding languages
- Experience of modern continuous integration tooling
- A sound understanding of service-oriented and event-driven web architectures
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Windows 10 Deployment Engineer - Edinburgh
Up to £100 per day
Software Engineer / Python / Django - Edinburgh - 2 months
£400 - £550 per day
Software Engineer / Django / Python - Edinburgh - 6 months
£400 - £550 per day
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Deployment Engineers - 3 months - Edinburgh
£90 - £100 per day