DevOps (Cloud Infrastructure Engineers) - Inside IR 35
|Job Title:||DevOps (Cloud Infrastructure Engineers) - Inside IR 35|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 16:48|
DevOps (Cloud Infrastructure Engineers) - Inside IR35 - 8 months - Edinburgh
We have an exciting initial 8-month contract available in Edinburgh for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps Engineer.
Our client is undertaking an unprecedented programme of greenfield digital transformation and this role offers an excellent opportunity to get involved with a multi-million-pound cloud infrastructure platform build.
This is a hands-on technical role for a highly-experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, and it not suitable for IT Architecture professionals focusing on high-level designs and architectural roadmaps.
- Extensive previous experience with AWS and translating architectural designs into operations in a greenfield context
- Extensive Infrastructure as Code experience - Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef
- Passion for and high-level experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Extensive Linux/Unix experience, particularly RHEL 7 and CentOS
- Experience working closely with Technical and Solutions Architects and knowledge of architectural best practice
Please apply for now immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Solutions Manager / Manchester / SAP / £550+ Inside IR35
North West England, England
£550 - £600 per day
Senior DevOps Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
£400 - £600 per day
Business Product Owner
Up to £0.00 per annum
£25000.00 - £32000 per annum