DevOps/Docker/Jenkin/AnsibleLinux/VMWare and NSX/Python/Black
|Job Title:||DevOps/Docker/Jenkin/AnsibleLinux/VMWare and NSX/Python/Black|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 17:51|
DevOps Engineer - Docker/Jenkin/AnsibleLinux/VMWare and NSX/Python/Sonar required for 6 months contract based in Edinburgh
Working in an organisation with a start-up mentality, our client is seeking passionate DevOps Engineers, motivated by building solutions using the very latest technology and ways of working. The programme of work is large.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate a combination of the below:
- Expert knowledge of Docker, Jenkins and Ansible
- Solid background and understanding of Linux, particularly RHEL 7. Experience with SE Linux would be beneficial.
- Strong scripting skills, e.g. Python, Bash, Go
- Significant experience with containerised platforms, preferably Openshift or Kubernetes, would be a major plus.
- Experience with Gitlab, Artifactory, Selenium, Black Duck, Sonar, OpenSCAP would be advantageous, as would, experience of implementing SDN with VMWare and NSX.
- Exposure to enterprise scale software builds and integration.
- Proven ability to work in an agile team using Scrum or Kanban.
- Effective communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Passionate about development and delivery, can-do attitude.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's