Digital Business Analyst - Inverness - 3 months +
|Job Title:||Digital Business Analyst - Inverness - 3 months +|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||September 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2017 09:39|
Digital Business Analyst / Digital Consultant - Inverness - 3 months +
Digital Business Analyst - IT - Writing User Stories - Acceptance Tests - Documenting
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work with our public-sector client on a digital project based in Inverness with some travel to Edinburgh. The contract is initially for 3 months +
This contract is inside IR35
Essential skills -
- Extensive experience of business analysis in a digital/ICT project environment
- Experience of writing user stories, acceptance tests and documenting technical requirements
- Experience of running and facilitating workshops.
- Effective consulting skills
- Demonstrable and practical experience, in a project environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of project methodologies such as Prince2, Agile
Desirable skills -
- Experience of working in a shared service environment
- Knowledge of the public service landscape and ICT technology
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge and experience of Treasury Green Book
Candidate will be expected to hold a Basic Disclosure Scotland issued in the last 12 months or be happy to undergo this clearance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's