Digital Content and Social Media Officer
|Job Title:||Digital Content and Social Media Officer|
|Salary:||£22467 - £24840 per annum|
|Start Date:||January 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2017 17:28|
Digital Content and Social Media Officer - Permanent opportunity in Edinburgh
Our public-sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Digital Content professional to join their dynamic team in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for developing engaging audience-focused content while coordinating various social media channels.
- Expertise and experience in social media and creating platform specific content
- Knowledge and understanding of current social media landscape, trends, tools (including social listening, competitor analysis, and insights)
- Experience of digital content production and evaluation/analysis.
- Working knowledge of video editing software and social media analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to write and edit audience-focused content for different digital channels.
- Experienced in proof-read and editing (text, images, audio and video)
- A good degree in digital media, art, or related discipline.
- Knowledge and passion for art, Scottish history and culture.
- Working knowledge of graphic design, and web development applications.
- Familiar with user-experience design and information architecture.
- Proven experience in cultural and/ or education sector.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's