Digital Content Officer
|Job Title:||Digital Content Officer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £12.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 12:36|
We are looking for a digitally focussed professional to support the development and maintenance of online courses on external and internal platforms. You will work on high profile projects to support the design of online courses on internal and external platforms.
In this varied and interesting role, you will work closely with all members of the Digital Service, subject matter experts, and external clients. You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, be communicative, organised, flexible and committed, with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
As a Digital Content Officer your main duties will include:
- Supporting Content Leads to develop, deliver, and maintain high-quality online courses;
- Working with Content Leads and Course Design Managers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of online content;
- Assisting in the quality assurance of online courses ensuring that courses are designed and developed in accordance with style and copyright guidelines;
- Timely recording and maintenance of information in Excel log reports and tracking documents associated with course development (these include copyright logs and reports on course sign-ups and progress);
- Proofreading and editing online written and video content (including subtitles) in adherence to style guidelines;
- Identifying and escalating content or technical issues/queries to Content Leads and Course Design Managers;
- Developing online activities such as quizzes, surveys and assessments;
- Downloading, formatting, and uploading content to online learning platforms;
- Checking that course content and other technologies are compatible with multiple operating systems, web browsers and devices.
Suitable applicants will have:
- Well-developed organisational skills with the proven ability to work flexibly and plan and prioritise work and deliver against demanding deadlines without compromising accuracy;
- Experience of using initiative and making useful contributions to projects;
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills, with
- the proven ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across a variety of disciplines;
- The ability to maintain accurate and detailed records;
- The understanding and experience of handling accessibility, privacy, intellectual property and copyright issues;
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and PDF;
- Excellent attention to detail, editing and proof-reading abilities;
- A willingness to learn new techniques and the ability to work in a changing environment;
- Proven experience of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across a variety of disciplines;
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's