Digital Content Officer / Web Content Officer, £120-145pd, 12w
|Job Title:||Digital Content Officer / Web Content Officer, £120-145pd, 12w|
|Salary:||£120 - £145 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 16:26|
Digital Content Officer / Web Content Officer - Edinburgh or Glasgow - 12 weeks
£120 - £145 per day
Digital Content Officer required for a 12-week project with a public sector client based in Glasgow or Edinburgh. You should be able to write, edit and optimise new and existing web content to ensure it is appropriate, current, relevant and easily found.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience of planning and producing digital content for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrable understanding of web-user behaviour
- Significant recent experience of creating information architecture and using content management systems
- Ability to create and edit consistently high quality digital content quickly and to a deadline.
- Experience of using web analytics packages, such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of legal issues relevant to publishing digital content, including accessibility, copyright and data protection
- A good understanding of social media
- Experience of writing and editing basic HTML is highly desirable
- Experience of using image and video editing software is desirable
NB - due to the time specific nature of this role, candidates must be available to interview next week and start immediately.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's