Digital Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 11:07|
Minimum 3 years' experience managing complex Government Digital Service projects and programmes
* Understanding of user centred service design practices, Government Digital Service Standards and the assessment process.
* Proven ability delivering large scale agile projects with experience of organisational design and change management.
* Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery.
* Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams.
* Able to be articulate and credible at a senior leve.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£35 - £36 per hour
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh - £200-275
£200 - £275 per day
Lead Solutions Architect
Up to £550 per day
Integration Lead - CMIS Project - 18 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £445 per day