Digital Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 11:07|
Minimum 3 years' experience managing complex Government Digital Service projects and programmes
* Understanding of user centred service design practices, Government Digital Service Standards and the assessment process.
* Proven ability delivering large scale agile projects with experience of organisational design and change management.
* Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery.
* Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams.
* Able to be articulate and credible at a senior leve.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Delivery Lead
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£600 - £680 per day + Inside IR35
Software Engineer - Permanent - Glasgow
£38000 - £44000 per annum + plus great benefits
Deputy Managing Director (Strategy, Improvement & Innovation)
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Software Engineer - Southampton - £650 - 8 Months
£198 - £199 per annum
Lead Developer - .NET
Coventry, West Midlands
£500 - £600 per day