|Job Title:||Digital Designer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Deegan|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 11:24|
Design. Development. Why choose?
We're looking for a passionate designer/developer who's looking for the opportunity to create rich, user-focused interfaces, websites and applications for the likes of Heathrow, Bupa and Paddy Power Betfair.
Companies love to work with my client because they're innovative. Big on digital. And always thinking ahead. Their culture fun, friendly and down to earth.
You're someone who always thinks critically about any development work - you don't just do; you think. you're not afraid to approach things differently and rework things if you find a better approach.
If you don't find you have all the required skills but thing you'd be a good fit we'd love to hear from you!
UX/Interface design (50%)
- Strong skills in typography, layout and design
- Strong skills in Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- UX/UI experience - sitemaps, wireframes
Front end development (50%)
- Solid commercial web development experience (4+ years)
- Experience using Less/SCSS and ES6+
- Writing beautiful, responsive, accessible, and fast front end code
- Knowledgeable in PHP and MySQL (LAMP stack)
- Experience building sites with WordPress
- Good knowledge of the command line, Git, Bitbucket, npm/gulp/grunt and client-side Node.js
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and JSON
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's