Digital First Manager
|Job Title:||Digital First Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 16:48|
Digital Consultant / Digital First - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
A public sector organisation are looking to have a Digital First Manager join their team on an initial 6 month contract. They will implement the Digital First Service Standard assessment process across the public sector by raising awareness of the benefits of assessing services against the criteria in relation to reducing costs, improving service delivery, increasing up-take of digital services and achieving a clear shift to digital channels.
- Experience of working with digital services or in a digital environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences including senior managers to make sometimes complex issues clear and easy to comprehend;
- Ability to run a defined process to high standards with excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to form and maintain strong collaborative relationships and successfully manage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Significant project coordination experience and collaboration with different technical specialists;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the public sector landscape; and
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager / Infrastructure / Bristol / £400p/day
£380 - £400 per day
Technical Architect - 7 months - Edinburgh
£500 - £800 per day
Content Designer (SEO, Agile, Sitecore), 8 mths - Edinburgh
£180 - £220 per day
ETL Developer - Azure, Agile, SQL, Data Lake, 6 mths, Glasgow
£350 - £380 per day