Digital Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months
|Job Title:||Digital Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 09:43|
Digital manager - Edinburgh - 6 months
Digital manager required in Edinburgh for an initial 6 months to support change programmes with a focus on post-Futures direction and strategy. This role will provide independent, experienced, and practical input for topics including digital transformation/change activities, support development of services, digital standards and governance /controls with a focus on the outcomes that will deliver value.
Essential Skills, Competencies, Experience and Relevant Qualifications
- Deep understanding of the Digital landscape within Scottish Public Services
- Fully familiar with Digital frameworks, concepts etc. such as Scotland's Digital Strategy, Digital First Standards, Scottish Approach to Service Design
- Demonstrable track record of successfully taking an evolutionary approach to digital transformation and change across the public sector.
- Focused on strategic alignment of service design to meet business objectives.
- Experience with programme delivery methodologies including Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
- Demonstrable track record in creation and delivery of citizen-centric digital transformation.
- Outstanding track record of identifying and recommending the most appropriate use of technology in service design
- Open and collaborative approach to sharing knowledge and working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Familiarity with infrastructure management including concerns such as system monitoring, capacity planning, disaster recovery and failure diagnosis
- Credible commentator and a thought leader within the ICT/Digital community
- Working knowledge of Cloud based platforms
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's