Digital Marketing Analyst
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Shauni Adekoya|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 12:01|
Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus
My client is an award winning digital marketing agency with very big plans. They are currently embarking on an aggressive growth phase due to some strong client wins, and a reputation that is only getting stronger and stronger. They are on the look-out for an experienced SEO Expert who can hit the ground running and start making a difference to their customers' digital strategy from day one.
You'll be expected to join the company with a strong understanding of Google; expert knowledge of Google Analytics and GSC/Webmaster tools. Above all else, you need a passion for SEO, so must already be keeping up to date with the latest techniques, trends, best practices and technical updates.
Sounds good? Here's what you can expect...
- Technical SEO audits: finding and removing any impediments to SEO performance on clients' websites.
- Link building; conducting off-page content and link profile analysis on client and competitor websites to discover vertical trends, determine weaknesses and opportunities.
- Account Management; working directly with customers, taking briefs, giving updates, explaining progress and results; via performance reports, emails, on the phone and in person during client meetings.
- Create content audits and assist the content team/freelancers on how to make their copywriting more SEO friendly.
- Keeping up to date with industry techniques for SEO and digital marketing.
- Data analysis of all marketing campaigns.
- Contributing ideas for new and creative growth strategies.
- Being involved in proposals and website reviews.
- Planning and executing all Web, SEO, Marketing Database, Email, Social Media, PPC, and display advertising campaigns for clients as required.
- Employing UX and Conversion Rate Optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and helping to improve client website performance.
Why this role?
This role is most suited to a highly ambitious candidate who has a real love of SEO, as this is a key part of my client's ethos. They are a very innovative company, who would give you space to work autonomously, but support you through any issues. They are very open, and encourage new ideas and experimentation. Rather than doing the same repetitive audits day in and day out, this role would provide you with variety - a new challenge every day! They are a really friendly and supportive bunch, where passion and a great sense of humour are the main attributes of the team.
They are a real success story and show no signs of slowing down, in fact they're on target to double their number of staff to meet the increasing demand they're currently facing - due to excellent client retention and 5-star referrals. If you want to join a company that aspires to be THE search marketing agency of choice in the North West, and want to be part of something very big, then read on and see if you match our specification.
- Minimum 2 years' SEO experience.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office; Word and Excel specifically.
If you feel this opportunity is a good match for your skills then we'd love to hear from you.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's