Digital Marketing Analyst
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Shauni Adekoya|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 17:50|
Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus
Are you obsessed with SEO? Do you keep up with the latest techniques in digital marketing? Are you analytical and organised while also being an articulate and confident communicator?
This could be the opportunity for you.
My client is an award winning digital marketing agency that is currently embarking on an aggressive growth phase; due to some strong client wins, they are now looking to add to their technical team. They are on the look-out for an experienced SEO Expert to work with their new and existing clients across multiple marketing channels; mainly SEO but you'll also be working on Email Marketing, Social Media and PPC Campaigns too.
You'll be expected to join the company with a strong understanding of Google, with expert knowledge of Google Analytics and GSC/Webmaster tools. You can also expect to be involved in UX and Conversion Rate Optimisation also. Plenty of additional training will be provided, and we are happy to interview both strong digital marketing all-rounders, and experienced SEO experts who'd like to add to their skillset. Above all else, you need a passion for SEO, must already be keeping up to date with the latest techniques, trends, best practices and technical updates.
Sounds good? Here's what you can expect...
- Technical SEO audits: finding and removing any impediments to SEO performance on clients' websites.
- Link building; conducting off-page content and link profile analysis on client and competitor websites to discover vertical trends, determine weaknesses and opportunities.
- Account Management; working directly with clients, taking briefs, giving updates, explaining progress and results; via performance reports, emails, on the phone and in person during client meetings.
- Create content audits and assist the content team/freelancers on how to make their copywriting more SEO friendly.
- Keeping up to date with industry techniques for SEO and digital marketing.
- Data analysis of all marketing campaigns.
- Contributing ideas for new and creative growth strategies.
- Being involved in proposals and website reviews.
- Planning and executing all Web, SEO, Marketing Database, Email, Social Media, PPC, and display advertising campaigns for clients as required.
- Employing UX and Conversion Rate Optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and helping to improve client website performance.
If you feel like you're up for this challenge, read on to see if you match our specification:
- Minimum 2 years' digital marketing experience.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office; Word and Excel specifically.
- Experience with SEO Tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, AHRefs, etc.
- UX and Conversion Rate Optimisation experience.
- Past experience of working on PPC, Social Media, and Email Marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Google Local, Google Shopping and Video SEO.
If you feel this opportunity is a good match for your skills then we'd love to hear from you.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's