Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 12:51|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: London E1, UK
Start date: ASAP
An award-winning Luxury travel company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to create, execute and optimise their worldwide Digital Marketing strategy.
You'll manage all online paid promotion, SEO and CRO, working closely with the wider marketing team to support all activities.
You'll also have a great knowledge of all aspects of the digital marketing mix, from the numbers behind PPC through to how to optimise a page for SEO and conversion.
- Ensure our PPC campaigns are effective worldwide with specific emphasis on our core markets in the US, Australia and Europe
- Monitor SEO/SERP performance and conversions
- Develop the content strategy to achieve SEO goals
- Develop a paid social strategy in conjunction with the Social Media Specialist
- Implement an online programmatic display advertising strategy, linked to target audiences
- Carry out weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting on all online channels, identifying trends and areas to improve upon.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working with luxury brands
- Experience managing external agencies
- Experience of working across the whole online marketing mix
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing PPC campaigns
- Proven ability to drive results through the use of SEO
- Experience running CRO tests using VWO, Optimizely or Google Optimize
- Very experienced with Google Analytics
- Experience using Adwords, Doubleclick and Google Tag Manager
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's