Digital Officer/ Edinburgh / 6 months
|Job Title:||Digital Officer/ Edinburgh / 6 months|
|Salary:||£118 - £148 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2018|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 08:35|
Digital Officer - Edinburgh - 6 months
Experienced Digital Officer required for an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh. This role will suit an individual with a background in digital whether in content authoring or digital marketing looking for the next step in thier career.
The candidate should have the following skills and competencies:
- Experience of website content management using an open source or enterprise content management system
- Online copywriting skills including editing and proofing copy for online use
- Experience in measuring and analysing performance using Google Analytics
- An understanding of the importance of digital communication channels and how they can be utilised to best effect.
- Knowledge and practical experience of implementing SEO
- Knowledge of best practice website management and development in the public sector including accessibility and usability
- A good understanding of customer experience and usability
- Comfortable taking on responsibility and working on own initiative when required
- Excellent attention to detail
This position is initially 6 months, but is subject to a possible further extension. All applicants must hold a current Basic Disclosure Scotland, dated within the last 12 months.
Desirable, but not essential skills required are:
- Knowledge of Data protection and privacy legislation
- Experience of following a style guide when producing copy.
- Understanding or experience of working with the public sector
- experience of managing or supporting digital projects
Suitable candidates should apply TODAY!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's