|Job Title:||Digital Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 17:23|
Digital Officer - 8 Months - London
Digital Officer (Sc cleared preferred) needed to support the delivery of innovative digital and other social media campaigns that will make a real difference. The Digital Officer will support the delivery of online events including podcasts, live chats, broadcasts, blogs and Tweets. The Digital officer will build audience insight using appropriate tools to monitor content and listen to conversations on key external digital channels, including social media.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Industry-recognised communication qualification (such as CIPR / IoIC) or equivalent.
- Membership of a professional communications body e.g. (Chartered Institute of Public Relations, Institute of Internal Communication)
- Proven experience in a professional communication role.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of communication theory and best practice.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of emerging digital services, tools and trends, including techniques for optimising digital content.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of different stakeholders. Use this knowledge to ensure the tone, language and format of communication is easily accessible to, and read by, a range of stakeholders.
- Gather and analyse evidence to understand user needs and appetite for digital products.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of accessibility and usability issues. Create content that meets accessibility requirements.
- Communicate in a succinct and engaging manner using appropriate styles, methods and timing, including digital channels, to maximise understanding and impact.
- SC Clearence
If you're the Digital Officer for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's