Digital/ Finance Project Manager/ 18 months / Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Digital/ Finance Project Manager/ 18 months / Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 15:37|
Digital/ Finance Project Manager/ 18 months / Edinburgh/ Inside IR35
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with our public-sector client for a 18 months contract based in Edinburgh.
Candidate for this role will be responsible for the project management of business, technical delivery aspects of a range of diverse digital projects throughout their lifecycle and for proving high-level management direction and co-ordination.
- Experience in the role of Project Manager delivering projects with an IT component to tight timescales;
- Prince 2 practitioner accreditation or similar.
- Experience of partnership working with non-SG organisations.
- Able to work on your own initiative and manage multiple work-streams/concurrent projects;
- Experience of working under both waterfall and agile methods of project management with a successful track record of developing product roadmaps.
- Knowledge of application development and system architecture;
Knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Scrum Master Agile Delivery Lead - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £500 per day
Project Manager - Edinburgh - Permanent
£45000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits
Salesforce Consultant - 6 month - Edinburgh
£300 - £550 per day
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
Up to £47000 per annum