DIGITAL SOLUTIONS ANALYST
|Job Title:||DIGITAL SOLUTIONS ANALYST|
|Salary:||£26750 - £29289 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 17:35|
Digital Solutions Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent - £26,750 - £29289
Scope digital solutions, elicit requirements and support systems across the organisation whilst working in a collaborative manner with key users in all departments within an overall strategic direction of being Digital First.
- Working with stakeholders to scope digital solutions in line with user requirements, key strategies and the requirements of overall technical architecture of NGS.
- Designing, testing and supporting digital software solutions and associated hardware to specified requirements and quality.
- Reviewing and modifying business processes and service designs with a view to being aligned with the technology solutions and moving to digital first solutions.
- Research and lead innovations in the application of digital technology as part of a wider collaborative team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and with suppliers in the delivery of project objectives and services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent in information technology or related discipline, or equivalent qualification and practical experience
- Knowledge of requirements gathering and business analysis
- Knowledge of digital and information technologies which may include content management systems, apps, screen technologies, cloud hosting, XaaS, APIs, open data, analytics and system integration
- Experience of working in project environments
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies and approaches
- Good knowledge of current trends and practice in the use of digital technology preferably within a relevance to this role
- A flexible, supportive and collaborative working style
- Experience of successfully liaising with stakeholders of all levels, balancing priorities and working collaboratively
- Good written and verbal communications skills ranging from report writing to presentations to face-to-face meetings
- Will require a degree of flexibility and the ability to initiate, self-manage and work on several interdependent projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, proactive and demonstrable willingness to 'go the extra mile.'
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn to new skills, new technologies, and methods of working
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's